Stichting Flowfund is a foundation, owning assets that are (impact) investments, and donating money to charities. A foundation like Flowfund has a foundation board that can make decisions about both the donations and the investments. The board sets the strategy, within the boundaries of the bylaws and of taking good care.
Flowfund is a ‘Public Benefit Organization’ (in Dutch: ANBI – Algemeen Nut Beogende Instelling). Public Benefit Organizations are entitled to make use of specific Dutch tax advantages.
Fred Foundation has been able to develop its activities purely thanks to donations from Stichting Flowfund.
1077 RV Amsterdam
Founded (opgericht): 23 August 2005
Chamber of Commerce (Kamer van Koophandel): 30207338
Mr. Fred Matser – chairman (voorzitter)
Mr. Evert K. Greup – secretary & treasurer (secretaris & penningmeester)
Mrs. Machtelt Groothuis – board member (bestuurslid)
Mr. Bernardo Kastrup – board member (bestuurslid)
Mr. Michiel Meeuwissen – board member (bestuurslid)
Stichting Flowfund aims to promote:
- the harmony within individual people;
- the harmony between people;
- the harmony between people and their environment;
- the functioning of inspiration.
- It is meant to teach us to open ourselves up to the (creative) energy or life force that from the ‘infinite’ ventilates, injects or inspires dimensions / time dimensions (the power of co-creation);
- the development of everyone’s own responsibility in the context of living together with other people and in the natural and urban environment;
- the balanced and equal (creative) development of the feminine and masculine principle in creation, at all levels, in the broadest sense of the word.
ANBI publications (ANBI publicaties)
An ANBI must publish specific information on a website. You can download Flowfund’s ANBI publications below. The publications are in Dutch.