Stichting Flowfund is a foundation founded and funded by Fred Matser primarily with the aim to promote harmony: within people (the invironment), between people, and between people and the environment. Flowfund donates money to only a few selected charitable organizations, currently being Fred Foundation and ForestPeace Foundation. By design Flowfund has a finite lifetime and aims to spend all its assets to public benefit causes in the course of a few decades. As such part of the assets can be invested with a longer horizon. The trustees aim to invest in a responsible way, and where possible support initiatives and/or investment funds to invest with positive impact on society.
If you want to read more about these impact investments, click here.
Supplementary info about Flowfund
Stichting Flowfund is a ‘Public Benefit Organization’ (in Dutch: ANBI – Algemeen Nut Beogende Instelling). Public Benefit Organizations are entitled to make use of specific Dutch tax advantages.
1077 RV Amsterdam
Founded (opgericht): 23 August 2005
Chamber of Commerce (Kamer van Koophandel): 30207338
Mr. Fred Matser – chairman (voorzitter)
Mr. Evert K. Greup – secretary & treasurer (secretaris & penningmeester)
Mrs. Machtelt Groothuis – board member (bestuurslid)
Mr. Bernardo Kastrup – board member (bestuurslid)
Mr. Michiel Meeuwissen – board member (bestuurslid)
Stichting Flowfund aims to promote:
- the harmony within individual people;
- the harmony between people;
- the harmony between people and their environment;
- the functioning of inspiration.
- It is meant to teach us to open ourselves up to the (creative) energy or life force that from the ‘infinite’ ventilates, injects or inspires dimensions / time dimensions (the power of co-creation);
- the development of everyone’s own responsibility in the context of living together with other people and in the natural and urban environment;
- the balanced and equal (creative) development of the feminine and masculine principle in creation, at all levels, in the broadest sense of the word.
ANBI publications (ANBI publicaties)
An ANBI must publish specific information on a website. You can download Flowfund’s ANBI publications below. The publications are in Dutch.
Flowfund ANBI-publicatie 2019 met beleidsplan 2020-2025 (Dutch)
Flowfund ANBI-publicatie 2018 met beleidsplan 2020 en volgende jaren (Dutch)
Flowfund ANBI-publicatie 2017 met beleidsplan 2018 (Dutch)
Flowfund ANBI-publicatie 2016 met beleidsplan 2017 (Dutch)